Good to know he's there, fighting crime and keeping us all safe in our beds :D
Its a great shot - he looks like he's having fun :)
@bod for tea - more like causing chaos and making a mess :D@Paula - thank you! :)
We all need a super hero in our lives! What are his special powers? x
Love that shot. All dressed up and disappearing off to have adventures - that's what childhood should be about.
@multiplemummy - his best special power would probably be making me laugh!!@Erica - thank you :)
There appears to be a superhero in your garden! I wonder what adventure he's about to embark on? X
A superhero never shows his real face!
Love it, beautiful garden and a superhero. like the surreality of it.
Love that shot! My grandson super heroes are Mighty Max and Benjy Boost...between them all they make the world a safer place!
That photo is stunning, I love the positioning and everything!
I'll just pop into this bush & change back into a mild mannered little boy. Pardon me...:) Karin
you have a superhero as well i see, does he run round making all sorts of sound affects as well?i just love their imagination at this age...
Fab! Although at first glance I thought it was Little Red Riding Hood :) So bright and green too
this is a great photo, it speaks childhood for all the right reasons :)
Now there's a man with a mission...just had a call on the Bat Phone I take it?Beautiful photo
crime fighter :)
What a lovely shot - you've really captured the colour and movement - looks like a lovely afternoon :)
Wonderful! Who is that caped crusader?
great - just sums up everything a childhood should have, space to run outside and imagination....what more do you need?
I love how a cape turns everything into an adventure. Fab photo!
Aww, what a lovely picture. I bet he was having a "super" time! Fab. x
A superhero is a super setting
Great super picture :)
Superhero fun! Love it :)
Did he pop out from behind that tree as a superhero? Cool trick!
There's a superhero in your garden - lucky you!
What a fantastic photo!!
Brilliant! My little boy would love that :-)
Really pleased you liked the photo, thanks all for your lovely comments! Emma :)
Fantastic photo. The colours are brilliant.
Thank you Rebecca :)
I love your comments - thank you :)
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Good to know he's there, fighting crime and keeping us all safe in our beds :D
ReplyDeleteIts a great shot - he looks like he's having fun :)
ReplyDelete@bod for tea - more like causing chaos and making a mess :D
ReplyDelete@Paula - thank you! :)
We all need a super hero in our lives! What are his special powers? x
ReplyDeleteLove that shot. All dressed up and disappearing off to have adventures - that's what childhood should be about.
ReplyDelete@multiplemummy - his best special power would probably be making me laugh!!
ReplyDelete@Erica - thank you :)
There appears to be a superhero in your garden! I wonder what adventure he's about to embark on? X
ReplyDeleteA superhero never shows his real face!
ReplyDeleteLove it, beautiful garden and a superhero. like the surreality of it.
ReplyDeleteLove that shot! My grandson super heroes are Mighty Max and Benjy Boost...between them all they make the world a safer place!
ReplyDeleteThat photo is stunning, I love the positioning and everything!
ReplyDeleteI'll just pop into this bush & change back into a mild mannered little boy. Pardon me...
ReplyDelete:) Karin
you have a superhero as well i see, does he run round making all sorts of sound affects as well?
ReplyDeletei just love their imagination at this age...
Fab! Although at first glance I thought it was Little Red Riding Hood :)
ReplyDeleteSo bright and green too
this is a great photo, it speaks childhood for all the right reasons :)
ReplyDeleteNow there's a man with a mission...just had a call on the Bat Phone I take it?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo
crime fighter :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely shot - you've really captured the colour and movement - looks like a lovely afternoon :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Who is that caped crusader?
ReplyDeletegreat - just sums up everything a childhood should have, space to run outside and imagination....what more do you need?
ReplyDeleteI love how a cape turns everything into an adventure. Fab photo!
ReplyDeleteAww, what a lovely picture. I bet he was having a "super" time! Fab. x
ReplyDeleteA superhero is a super setting
ReplyDeleteGreat super picture :)
ReplyDeleteSuperhero fun! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteDid he pop out from behind that tree as a superhero? Cool trick!
ReplyDeleteThere's a superhero in your garden - lucky you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic photo!!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! My little boy would love that :-)
ReplyDeleteReally pleased you liked the photo, thanks all for your lovely comments! Emma :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic photo. The colours are brilliant.
ReplyDeleteThank you Rebecca :)
ReplyDelete