Gorgeous shot...
what a stunning photo, the focus is beautiful :) x
That is pretty, a breath of fresh air after all the autumnal photos I've looked at so far
Thanks all, glad you like it! :) x
I like it too... just got here a bit late :)
@Midlife Singlemum - awww thank you! :)
oh Emma this is lovely, really pretty - great photograph
my first thought on looking was 'clean' followed by 'hope'. That is a lovely shot.
Thank you ladies :)
I'm swinging by as your Silent Sundays are always fab - and this is no exception! ~Love it x
What a lovely comment mammasaurus, thank you so much :)
Very pretty! You have a great eye and, I assume, a very good camera!
Thanks Primrose Hill, that's very kind of you to say so! My Canon G11 is my other baby! Emma :)
I love your comments - thank you :)
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Gorgeous shot...
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning photo, the focus is beautiful :) x
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty, a breath of fresh air after all the autumnal photos I've looked at so far
ReplyDeleteThanks all, glad you like it! :) x
ReplyDeleteI like it too... just got here a bit late :)
ReplyDelete@Midlife Singlemum - awww thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteoh Emma this is lovely, really pretty - great photograph
ReplyDeletemy first thought on looking was 'clean' followed by 'hope'. That is a lovely shot.
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies :)
ReplyDeleteI'm swinging by as your Silent Sundays are always fab - and this is no exception! ~Love it x
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely comment mammasaurus, thank you so much :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! You have a great eye and, I assume, a very good camera!
ReplyDeleteThanks Primrose Hill, that's very kind of you to say so! My Canon G11 is my other baby! Emma :)
ReplyDelete