@Sarahmumof3 - if it's not, it's going to be very confusing when you go inside! :)
@Emma - thank you lovely :) xx
@Mari - thank you! It reminded me of the magic shop that Mr Ben visits... I also liked all their smiling faces, so happy with their hats!
@Frankie - you would think so wouldn't you!! Have you ever seen the Umbrella shop near Tottenham Court tube? I often thought the same thing with that, although it was old and beautiful! :)
An English stay at home wife and mother currently living in Denmark for a year or three whilst my husband works on a project over here... This blog will cover our daily lives and experiences in a foreign land..
KÆRLIGHED UDEN GRÆNSER - LOVE WITHOUT BORDERS
-
It's not very often that I find myself so incensed by something that I can
barely put together a coherent sentence about it. So I won't. I will just
say ...
Double Up on Lemony Goodness
-
*Taps mic*
So nice to see you again! Admittedly, it's a bit rich to celebrate the
anniversary of a blog you hardly update, but 5 years is 5 years all the ...
italian food
-
stupidly i never liked italian food. sure, i have always loved pizza (who
doesn't?) and enjoyed the frozen lasagne my mom left for my brother and i
to e...
Pterodactyl update
-
On silent prehistoric wings, he swooped past the moon and flitted between
stars. Owls watched him with bemusement. Bats scattered in terror.
Pterodactylus ...
'Mum's Gone To' is moving
-
I always said that when Rory left for university I would probably update my
blog. Until that date I didn't think it was worth buying my own domain name
as,...
a hat shop!
ReplyDeleteThats great! you have the best photo's!! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous shop! Kind of makes me think New York and ships arriving in the harbour full of new immigrants
ReplyDeleteSurely a cap is a cap? they can't all be that different...
ReplyDelete@Sarahmumof3 - if it's not, it's going to be very confusing when you go inside! :)
ReplyDelete@Emma - thank you lovely :) xx
@Mari - thank you! It reminded me of the magic shop that Mr Ben visits... I also liked all their smiling faces, so happy with their hats!
@Frankie - you would think so wouldn't you!! Have you ever seen the Umbrella shop near Tottenham Court tube? I often thought the same thing with that, although it was old and beautiful! :)
Hats aplenty! Did you buy one?x
ReplyDeleteInteresting photo :)
ReplyDeleteWoW, I bet it looked like that 50 years ago as well. Fab pic.
ReplyDeletelove this, I like the way they are all labelled, so I guess they must all be slightly different.
ReplyDelete@Melksham Mum - not this time... :)
ReplyDelete@Clairejustine - thank you :)
@BlueBearWood - and probably before that too! Thank you :)
@Gemma - glad you like it! I think they are, just ever so slightly though! Emma : )
I love this! They look like they are watching the tennis/cricket/whatnot!
ReplyDeleteThanks Christine! As they are all flat caps, I would say it might be the cricket?!? Emma :)
ReplyDelete