The title reminds me of an old (and bad) joke from somewhere, but these two sizeable beasts sprang up in the middle of the lawn almost overnight. Something has had a taste of them already by the looks of things (no dead creatures nearby though), but personally I would have to go mushroom hunting with a mycologist (yes, I googled it!) before I would eat any kind of funghi I had foraged,(and then I would make them eat them first!), This article illustrates just how dangerous it can be, and not just from ingesting them! Thankfully Babar was on hand to help me get this point across to my two - poor King of the Elephants!
I have moved to aresidence.co.uk - Head on over to aresidence.co.uk love Penny x